Thursday 26 March 2015

Outfit #1// Amsterdam Exploring



Trenchcoat - New Look
Scarf - New Look
Striped tee - Boohoo
Boyfriend Ripped jeans - New Look
Shoes - New Look
Sunglasses - New Look
Bag - New Look

 Last week for our week off, my boyfriend and I went to Amsterdam as we both have never been and really wanted to see the place, and do something exciting on our week off. It was amazing. It was one of the most beautiful and interesting places I've ever been to! It was unreal. I definitely would love to go again, as there's just so much to see and do.

 We flew in the afternoon so had a good evening to explore, but for our first full day I wore this outfit. This is my brand new New Look trench coat which I lOvE. This jacket is perfect for Spring and it looks so chic and I love it, and it has definitely sparked a new found love for trench coats and macs. I wore this New Look scarf I've had for a while as well with the trench just for that extra warmth as it was chilly at times.

Underneath I wore this new Boohoo striped top I got from the Zoella edit, it's lightweight, fits really nicely and looks really sweet on. I wore it with my new New Look boyfriend ripped jeans, They're mega comfy and look really nice on. I struggle with denim sizes, so they didn't fit the best, ended up having to find a belt, luckily there's millions of good high street brand shops in Amsterdam, managed to get a sweet navy Pull & Bear belt for cheap, so my jeans weren't falling down all day, but other than that, I love these denim jeans.

 On my feet are my new NEW LOOK (New Look overload in this outfit) slip on style trainers which are surprisingly stupidly comfy and look so sweet. Then on my head are my New Look sunglasses which are a funky oval shaped pair in tortoiseshell, love tortoiseshell sunglasses, who doesn't.. and finally on my back I have my new New Look gold metallic rucksack (post here), I am obsessed with this bag right now and carry it everywhere. It was perfect for wandering round Amsterdam all trip as it fit everything I needed in and it's fabulous.

And there it is. I definitely want to start doing regular outfit posts, I need to invest in a tripod as my boyfriend isn't excited to get involved in this at all, so yeah..

 Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post :) Please leave a comment and follow on Bloglovin' and all that jazz for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment