Thursday 12 March 2015

February Favourites



OH YES IT IS! It's the marble effect tray and pot that's everywhere at the moment! I know, but I just could not resist it, especially to home my Zoeva Rose Gold Luxury brushes I received from Luke for Valentines Day.

 This month I have been loving most the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. I use this everyday and especially during February as I have been skint and haven't really owned any other foundations as I have used them all up. Literally all of them.. my Diors, Chanels, Macs, ALL OF THEM! Which is a nightmare. Feeling a massive high end foundation shopping spree coming soon, as I do love owning a variety of foundations rather than just one. But yeah, this foundation is amazing, does the trick for a lovely day wearing foundation, I love it.

Secondly I've been grabbing my Benefit products so much this month, especially the Gimme Brow, Hoola bronzer and my new favourite mascara in the world Rollerlash. Rollerlash is bloody amazing. I will be doing a separate review post on it soon but let me just say, it's brilliant, I love it so much.

 Then finally, I have been loving this Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick, I picked it up after I watched a Zoella video, can't remember which one, pretty sure it's a Boots haul video, and bought it straight after. She usually has that effect on me, and it's a beautiful product.

 And of course, I have been loving this tray and this pot. How lovely do the brushes look in them, look! I also picked up another H&M home pot for my other brushes as well.

So there it is! My February favourites. Thanks for reading! Please comment and follow if you enjoyed this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment