Monday 26 January 2015

Ootd #1- Evening Date to Prezzo



 I went to Prezzo the other night with my boyfriend and it was delicious, bloody love pizza. I wore a like, shimmery metallic top from New Look I hadn't worn before but bought way before Christmas.. tend to do that often. I love the shape of this top, the only problem was the glitter on it was getting absolutely everywhere which is a pain. I wore my new New Look knee slit jeans, I love jeans, I find them comfortable and go with absolutely everything, ultimate lazy dresser essential aka me. I have to wear belts with my jeans though, because I can never find a perfect fit for my body. I have a small waist but struggle with the thigh and booty area, so can never win with jeans, but I don't mind wearing belts! Lastly I wore my block heel Chelsea boots from Primark, which were so uncomfortable when I first bought them, but now they're fine. I have a small hatred for wearing heels, well I say small, it's pretty big. It's not that I don't want too... It's just that they kill my feet so much and I'm a big baby when it comes to shoes hurting. I have these shoes I wore once for 15 minutes until they ripped up all my feet, and haven't worn them ever again, what a waste of money, but I am a big baby when it comes to shoes, like I said. I need to look for new block heeled Chelsea boots though because I mainly wear these ones when I go out clubbing and that, and they're so grotty now, it's not good. Jewellery wise I don't really wear much because it usually ends up irritating me and I take it off. I wore my Tiffanys necklace which Luke got me for Christmas and haven't taken it off since (apart from in the shower and bed obvs but you know what I mean) and my dearly loved Pandora bracelet which has enough room for one or two maybe charms, which makes me happy.

What do you think of this outfit? 
Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment