Monday 7 July 2014

New things!

I'm not rich I swear, the last few posts have been haul posts, but I just don't spend my money wisely! I should be buying food and saving for rent but missguided need to stop sending me emails!







Playsuit - Missguided
Acid wash skinny jeans - New Look
Black mini backpack - New Look
Acid wash ripped mom jeans - Missguided
Beyoncé crop top - Urban Outfitters
Glen Coco tshirt - Missguided
Shoes - New Look

 Missguided always make the most comfy playsuits and I love lounging round in them, the print on this is mega cute as well. I'm realllly into jeans as well at the moment, going through a definite jeans phase. I got 2 acid wash pairs, I don't know why because i've never been a fan but these just called out to me. I wanted to order these Missguided jeans for aaaages now, i wasn't going to but my boyfriend spent a load of money going out, so whenever he spends, i'm spending, as we're currently trying to save up our money, so it only seems fair... when he spends, I spend..

 I've wanted this backpack as well from New Look for aaaaages since I keep seeing it pop up on Bloggers' sites and instagrams everywhere! It's such a handy little thing and fits all the essentials in whilst still looking fab. 

 Thanks to the boyf moving his foot, the tshirt actually reads 'Just be you.. But more like Beyoncé' incase it isn't perfectly clear. I saw it in the sale in Urbs and I have a massive Bey' obsession so i grabbed it and ran to the tillpoint without looking at anything else (mainly to avoid spending more money....). This Glen Coco tshirt from Missguided is amazingly fun as well, I love silly slogan tshirts, YOU GO GLEN COCO!

 Aaaaand lastly, these beaut' New Look sandals which I've been seeing eeeverywhere. They're so cuuuute!

 And there it is, all my new stuff from last week. I caaaannot spend anymore money so (hopefully) there wont be a haul post anytime soon.... who am I kidding, I bloody love spending money on new clothes and accessories! You can never have too many! I have two wardrobes and a chest of drawers full and only gave my boyf 2 drawers (as we're sharing a room in a shared house with my friends), boys don't need space anyway do they?!

 Thanks for reading! Please make sure you follow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment