Thursday 19 September 2013

I love Youtube...

Everyday I sit down and watch my favourite YouTubers.. EVERYDAY. I love YouTube so much and it's SO SAD but these people are amazing and i'm addicted to them..

 I wish i had the bravery and confidence to post YouTube videos, but no one would watch them.. But my daily life vlogs would be hilar as I do some pretty funny things. And by the looks of it YouTube opens up some pretty amazing doors and oppurtunities for people! I don't know.. maybe if my blog starts rolling then we'll see! YouTube could be the next dream!

I have a massive list of people I love to watch and they are:

- ShayCarl and the Shaytards - this family is the best. I literally feel like I know them inside out after watching them everyday for 4 years.. I love them so much and I don't care how sad that sounds, but they've been part of my everyday life for 4 YEARS how mad is that.

- PewDiePie and Marzia - I've always loved Felix, I find him hilarious, but I've only just recently found Marzia and no idea why I haven't seen her sooner, she's amazing, and gorgeous and funny. These two also have a relationship that I want with someone, they seem so fun and cute and silly with each other. SO JEL.

- Shane Dawson - he's fucking hilarious. Sometimes I find him a bit silly but mostly he has me in histerics. And his mother is fucking adorable as well. I don't like his spoof videos however, I don't find them funny at all, but I still love him.

- Zoella - I love Zoe and I literally had a dream the other night I met her and she was so friendly and humble, so i'd love to in real life. She seems so down to earth, funny and has a cute brother (Joe) so I love watching her videos and reading her blog. Her style is amazing and she's gorgeous!

CTFxC - Charles and Alli Trippy are two amazing human beings and I love watching them everyday. Just recently Charles had another brain surgery to remove the tumour but HE VLOGGED DURING it, He filmed whilst someone was performing brain surgery on him... that's amazing. They're both so funny and I hope he gets better soon!

[I feel I need to stop saying amazing at this point and find a new adjective to describe these people..]

Tyler Oakley - he is the sweetest thing ever, he's hilarious as well. I love his laugh and he seems like such a nice person to know.

Jenna Marbles - NO REASON GIVEN BECAUSE EEEEVERYONE SHOULD LOVE JENNA MARBLES.

Dolly Bow Bow - her names Katie and she's so sweet and so fun to watch. Again she's stunning with amazing style and owns her own jewellery/accessories online shop which also sells clothes now which is amazing. I bought a ring from there a few years ago and still love it.

OMG I could go on all day, I'm stopping now. Basically I love watching these people and many more on YouTube, and have done for ages now. I feel so sad but zero fucks given. If you watch any of these people too i'm sure you know the love. And if you haven't I reccomend watching them now, as you'll fall in love too..

Until the next blog post dolls!

Laura XO

No comments:

Post a Comment